ABHA STORES Shipping Policy
Shipment Processing Time
- List your shipment processing time with a statement similar to:
- All orders complete processing within [number] of business days.
- Then, elaborate on your company’s shipping restrictions and delivery exclusions. Tell customers:
• Whether your company ships on holidays and weekends
• What delays they can expect during certain times of the year or what to expect if your site is dealing with a high order volume
• The method of communication your business will use to alert customers about their order status and any possible delays
Estimates of Delivery Costs Per Method
Fill out this table with your company’s shipping information, including your primary shipping methods, delivery estimates, and the shipment costs that will be displayed on your site’s checkout.
Shipping Method-Via Email
Delivery- Within 24 Hours.
Estimate Shipping Costs- Free
Below the table, list disclaimers related to your company’s specific policies, including special offers, limitations on your company’s shipping locations, and delivery delays for international/restricted territories or certain times of the year.
International Shipping Information
If your company ships to countries outside of your headquarters, list these nations or territories here and any information relevant to the extra costs and delivery times of shipping to those places. If your company only ships domestic, write: ABHA STORES only.
Confirmation and Shipment Tracking Information
List your company’s methods for communicating confirmation and shipment tracking information to your customers, including when and how they can expect to receive their notices.
Tariffs, Customs, and Tax Policies
This section lists information excluding your company from responsibility for customs, duties, and other
tariffs related to your clients’ orders. Customize this statement:
ABHA STORES will not be held responsible for taxes and tariffs incurred by orders during or after they reach their shipping location. These duties, tariffs, and customs are the buyer’s responsibility.
In this section, detail whether your company offers returns and how your clients can initiate the return process for their items. Information you should include in this section:
- Whether your company offers returns and under what conditions
- Who retains responsibility for paying the return shipping costs and where it should be sent
- How long returns or exchanges take to approve and process
- Any other information your customers need to complete their returns and refunds
- Your company’s link to your email support center as well as your customer help center.
Under this section, customize this statement:
ABHA STORES is not liable for products lost or damaged during the shipping process. In the event that your product arrived damaged, keep the products and shipping materials and contact either the carrier or our support center to file a claim for your products. Our team will get back to you with your options according to your situation.
About ABHA STORES
List your company’s mission statement as well as a brief description of your services and shipping philosophy.